Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"In Search Of"

A.) I learned that Google and Facebook, tailor the ads and searches you see when you perform an action. Therefore making one persons search results different from another.

B.) It made me think of the internet in a different way. I always thought that what i searched for was what everyone else had and now i wonder what im missing out on.

C.) With the new knowledge i required, i now wonder what it will be like 10 years from now. Will people become distant from one another, due to the fact that they get personalized information?

D.) I can better my search quality by searching for non biased search results. for example, i can search "good recipes" instead of "good Italian recipes".



In my more recant search on information about Shakespeare, i used more vague words than specific ones, i came across a new website by doing so: 


http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/merchant/shakespeare.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment