Thursday, February 16, 2012

AP Practice Test: Reflection

The tedious task of practice writing to AP Essay prompts brought me back to last year in English 3 where all we did was practice, practice, practice. The particular prompts we had today were fairly easy however. The prompts themselves were fairly intriguing, however I found myself easily able to write to them. The only difficult part I encountered was the time limit for each essay. So many thoughts came rushing through my head, and it was hard to sribble them all down before the next one.

Almost exactly similar to past AP prompts that I have encountered, the AP questions were required a fairly decent amount of time to think about them. One can not simply answer them with a quick yes or no, and a one sentence explanation. I found myself getting more and more frustrated with the time allotted. I wanted to make them as perfect as possible, but with the time it was near impossible. So in short for the actual exam, I feel it would be better toi write all of the thoughts on to scratch then, synthesis them into a few paragraphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment